Email Address:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, July 24, 2008

David Mutha F'in Blaine

Ok, so i was on my way 2 c The Dark Knight.
Me and the misses r getting our hang on.
1st I went to the Union Square spot.
Of course theyre sold out. As we're waiting, who do we c.
None other than David Blaine. After we find out they wont sell us any tickets.
I try 2 get David attention. Im all like "hey" "hey dude".
I really dont want to shout out. "Yo, David Blaine. Over here."
I didnt want to cause a spectacle of the scene.
So, then I say "Can you show us a trick?" When he hears that he turns around.
Walks over to us. He then asks me to take a quater out of my pocket. Im like,
oh boy, what a jip. He better not pull the shit out of my ear.
My fucking Grandma could do that shit.
But he then hands me a marker to write mt name on the coin. I write it.
He then takes it and places it in the misses hand. Closes her fingers over the coin.
He then squeezes her wrist 3 times. Then he says open your hand.
The coin was bent.
FUCKING BENT!!
He then walks off. A group of people pass.
When the group has passed he has already disappeared into the distance.
Photobucket

1 comment:

n'dada vaz said...

bullshit!

did it still have your initials on it?