Email Address:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Here's the thing about me & Russell

Everytime I see Russell Simmons, anywhere. I try to steal a few minutes of his time. 15 minutes would be ideal.
But thats a stretch. Since everyone wants to talk to the dude. I dont know what they want. To touch him or some
shit, take a photo. Something frivolous to post on their myspace page. Like "Yo, I touched Russell, Holy Shit!!!
Im trying to talk with him because his mogul style is stupendous. Its like he never stops. Something I admire.
A 15 minute brain picking session with Russell, priceless. But as usual when this situation arises, its always like
going to speak to Santa. Theres this line of smiling people getting all fidgity as they approach. I really try to stay
away from that and let it happen naturally. Which never happens because the Christmas line follows him everywhere.
So it always ends up with someone getting off of his lap. Picture taken and all. Then there's me, asking for a
Red Rider BB gun. And we all know what happens after that. C'mon Russy Russ give me that 15 minutes baby. I won't
shoot my eye out.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this is for the artwork preview.

The actual auction takes place Sat.July 23rd @ the Simmons East Hampton Estate
Russell and Danny Simmons getting their charity on for a good cause. For more info 212.810.4490

No comments: