Email Address:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Stories From Our Readers

Sweetcheeba vs. Being Sober


Hmm….This was a night I would have liked to remember, but I was so twisted I ended up in a co-workers bed, with just my sweetcheeba shirt on. All I could remember was a bunch of these cougars at the bar touching my Marvin Gaye print and saying how they “loved Marvin Gaye” or did they say “Hey are you Gay?” either way, they kept buying me Long Islands Iced Teas and feeling my sweetcheeba print on my chest, before you know it. I was dancing with their daughters, that’s all I remembered….. oh yeah that co-worker had my boxers on in the morning.


Ouch!

Thanks sweetcheeba!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: