Email Address:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Dr. Suess is that you?

So Sunday, you know chillin with my son.
I was gonna take him to the park over on Pinapple St or one of those fruits.
But it was way too fuckin breezy. So 2 hell with that shit.
I like my nads.
So i offer dude a muffin and we're square.
Put him on the shoulders the whole shit.
he was stoked.

anywho...
we go in2 Starbucks and what do they have a fuckin Dr. Suess a thon.
Dude was dressed in costume, as The Cat in the Hat.
He looked like one of those mascots.
With the puffy belly and body.

So, I asked him:
Can I punch you in the stomach.

He says:
Its not the costume,
its my belly......

oh damn.

what a disappointment.
that shit would have been great.

It was later pointed out to me that The Cat in the Hat is a slim character.

Oh damn again.


my bad dude.......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: